As well as Microsoft, we always keep our software up to date in terms of technology, user-friendliness, and data protection. For you, this means that we now offer the [FP]-LIMS system as the next evolutionary step from [DIA]. [FP]-LIMS is the new laboratory information and management system from Fink & Partner.
What is the new update about?
A new installation or migration of old software to a modern operating system (Windows 7 or Windows 10) is not possible due to incompatibilities. Our company has developed an upgrade to the software!
The latest update covers the range of functions of [DIA], it also extends and runs modern technology on current operating systems, such as:
- Modern technology
- Extended functionality
- Support Windows 10
- Connection to old Spectro and Bruker devices, as well as new devices – like SpectroLAB type M12 – is possible.
Besides, we offer [FP-LIMS], which provides additional interfaces for your devices next to the familiar layout you are used to. For example, in addition to your usual spectrometric analysis, you can now combine your tensile or hardness tests in one system. You will find an overview of the measurement methods here.
What does the extended range of functions offer?
The modular structure of [FP-LIMS] enables you to scale the software to your application. This provides you, next to an electronic laboratory notebook, a highly cost-efficient solution with expandable functions:
- Analysis management module: e basic module manages all data and sample tests for you in one place. The database displays the information you need. Further information…
- Test order management module: This module is particularly useful for labs with different measuring and testing methods. The test order management module enables you to easily manage complex test plans. Further information…
- Recipe management module: [FP-LIMS] also offers recipe management functions. This means that you have all your recipes in one protected area, and only authorized persons can view them. Further information…
- ERP module: The ERP module allows the software-user to ensure accessible communication between the system and other programs. Further information…
- Module Web Interface: this function enables the LIMS-user to collect all information in one place even if you’re not in your office. Thanks to the web interface, the user has quick access to the database. Further information…
Do you have devices from several manufacturers?
As a well-established company, we have expanded our range of manufacturer interfaces.
Personalized solutions are, therefore, possible! If we have not pre-developed an interface, there is the possibility that we can create it quickly.
To obtain the new software, get in touch with Fink & Partner. We can transfer the old data of your [DIA] installation into the new system as well!