Aluminium production and manufacturing
Modern LIMS software in the aluminium Industry
An overview of our references
Functionality and applications of LIMS from Fink & Partner within the aluminium industry
The Fink & Partner LIMS software offers the possibility to check the quality of incoming raw materials or finished products in the outgoing phase. The software uses different data sources that can be accessed via interfaces to further data processing tools. A LIMS system is therefore regarded as the ideal support for modern R&D departments of large companies that want to make their workflows in the area of data tracking/audit, data analysis, and data evaluation more effective. In this context, LIMS systems offer a flexible architecture and are designed for the following core areas of application:
- Creation of measurement strings (determination, storage, and processing of measurement data via sensor technology)
- Creation of control lines (analysis of measurement data, protocol management and subsequent problem solving)
LIMS systems enable the user to take into account an increased documentation effort. Raw data determined in day-to-day production can be quickly and easily evaluated using such systems and then made presentable. LIMS systems are particularly in demand for incoming and outgoing goods as well as for interim quality controls to be able to create certificates and make potential usage decisions quickly and automatically. Conversely, manual work steps within the scope of inspection processing can be decisively reduced, which considerably reduces time, costs and personnel deployment. The following measurement methods represent potential areas of application for the LIMS systems from Fink & Partner:
Fink & Partner cooperates with renowned tech suppliers within the scope of the conception of LIMS systems for the aluminium industry.
- Bruker (measuring instruments: Bruker Q4 Tasman, Bruker Magellan)
- Spectro (measuring instruments: Spectro SPECTROMAXx, Spectro Spectrolab)
- Hitachi (Measuring Instruments: Hitachi Foundry Master)
- Thermo Fisher (measuring instruments: Thermo Fisher ARL instruments)
- ZwickRoell (Measuring instruments: Zwick instruments via testexpert)
Modules used by Fink & Partner within LIMS systems
Fink & Partner with many years of experience, renowned references and know-how within the aluminium industry
Customers within the aluminium industry have already been equipped with innovative, individualised and release-ready software solutions from Fink & Partner.
With more than 25 years of experience in the field of LIMS systems and other software applications in the field of quality management, we are always at the disposal of potentially interested parties and would be pleased about successful cooperation.